Former restaurant and Post Office up for sale
- Credit: Archant
A former restaurant in Claverham has been put up for sale for £350,000.
The Post Box in High Street closed in mid-March when its chef moved to a restaurant in Redhill.
Jonny Burnett opened The Post Box only last year, when Poppies café moved out of the premises and it has since relocated to Claverham Village Hall.
Despite a renovation at the start of the year, Jonny has decided to move on to a new challenge and he now works at The Darlington Arms in Redhill.
Since closing two months ago, the unit has stood empty. However, in the past couple of weeks ‘for sale’ boards have been put up outside the restaurant.
You may also want to watch:
It is being marketed by Debbie Fortune Estate Agents for £350,000.
The ground-floor used to be used as the restaurant seating area and was several years ago a Post Office and shop. Above it, is a three-bedroom self-contained flat.
- 1 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 2 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 6 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 7 Somerset votes for two unitaries instead of one by clear margin in poll
- 8 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 9 Tuk-tuks to provide tourist information service in Weston
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced