Free business seminars on offer
- Credit: Archant
A SERIES of free business seminars will be taking place in Weston from November.
Expert speakers will give practical and motivational talks to business owners, encouraging them to grow, develop and improve their businesses.
There will also be networking opportunities.
On November 7 at 5-7pm, a talk will be given on five ways to improve sales by 46 per cent and profit by 61 per cent.
A talk on the future of online advertising will be held on December 12 at 5-7pm and a talk for business owners not having enough hours in the day will be on January 30 from 8-10am.
You may also want to watch:
The events take place in Pure Officer’s business centre in Pastures Avenue, and will be two hours long with food and drink provided.
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- 1 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 2 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 6 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 7 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 8 Tuk-tuks to provide tourist information service in Weston
- 9 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced
- 10 Hornets and Weston excited by 2021-22 season fixtures release
For more information email Sarah Venn at firstname.lastname@example.org