Free pop-up business workshops
- Credit: Sub
A SERIES of free workshops designed to give people the skills and confidence to start their own businesses is returning to Weston next month.
The Pop-Up Business School can also provide people with funding of up to £250 to get their ideas of the ground.
Michael Williams, business enterprise manager at Alliance Homes which is co-sponsoring the workshops with Knightstone Housing, said: “It’s all about putting the right foundations in place for people and businesses to be successful.
“Based on last year’s feedback I am confident that everyone who attends will take something away and it’s all free.”
Around 75 per cent of people who attended the two-week workshop last year have started to make money from their ideas.
You may also want to watch:
The free workshops will be held from November 18-29, at Weston College Conference Centre in Knightstone Road.
To book your place visit www.popupbusinessschool.co.uk/weston
- 1 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 2 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 3 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 4 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 5 Weston hospital doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 9 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery