Friends collaborate to offer tattooing and art
- Credit: Archant
A TATTOO studio and art gallery has been opened in Weston by two friends.
Samsara is a joint venture between graphic designer Kieran Parker and tattoo artist Brett Jenkins.
The shop is based in Walliscote Grove Road, and also offers a tattoo removal service one day a week, as well as design work for adverts and T-shirts.
Mr Parker said: “I was talking to my friend Brett and he wanted to open a tattoo studio and we thought we could help each other out by joining together.
“Because it is such a large space we decided to have an art gallery open at all times.
You may also want to watch:
“The studio is really contemporary and modern and a bit different to some of the others.”
Some of the art on display was created by Tibetan monks, but it also showcases work by Weston artists.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 3 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 6 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 9 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 10 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
Mr Parker said they are looking for more artists who would like to display their work there.