Gallery: Made in Wrington festival
BEAUTIFUL artistic creations were on display as part of the first weekend of the Made in Wrington festival.
Jewellery, pottery and glassware were just some of the exhibits on display as the village put the flooding to one side to enjoy the creative talents of local artists.
Ten businesses, which are open all year round, joined forces to bring five venues to life on Saturday and Sunday.
The main exhibition studio was open at Barley Wood Walled Garden Studios, while other artists put on displays at Simshill, Kingcotts, Glaisters and Prestowe.
The Made in Wrington festival comes to an end this week but doors will be open to the public on Saturday and Sunday from 11am-4pm.
You may also want to watch:
n For more pictures visit www.westonmercury.co.uk
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 6 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 7 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 8 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 9 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 10 5 things to do in North Somerset this weekend