Summer garden party celebrates new project
- Credit: Heidi Burton
A housing provider and contractor gave back to the older generation with a barbecue.
Liverty and contractor John West celebrated their joint Give It Back project by hosting the one-off event at Liverty’s older persons housing scheme, Knightstone House in Bristol Road Lower, Weston.
The new initiative will see the businesses work together to improve the look of the building’s outside space and make it easier for residents to use.
There will be gardening work, improvements to the patio area with the addition of a dining set as well as giving the garden furniture a spring clean.
Liverty team leader Jonny Mathers said: “The project enables us to utilise commitments from our contractors, meet real outcomes and improve the lives of our customers.
You may also want to watch:
“This is Liverty’s first completed Give It Back project with more planned in the coming months.”
Residents basked in the sunshine and tucked into hotdogs and burgers in celebration of the new scheme.
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 6 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 7 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 10 5 things to do in North Somerset this weekend