Google to hold workshop at Weston-super-Mare’s The Stable
- Credit: Archant
Google will be in Weston-super-Mare next week at the town’s new creative and digital hub.
The internet giant will give advice to businesses and people on how to improve their digital footprint on October 20.
Google is offering free digital training as part of its latest stop on its tour.
The event, which will run from 9.30am-4.30pm, will cover building a digital marketing plan, social media strategy and understanding Google Analytics.
Google’s UK managing director, Ronan Harris, said: “We are delighted to bring the Google Digital Garage to Weston and ensure everyone has access to free digital skills workshops and one-to-one coaching.
You may also want to watch:
“We hope you will just pop in and get the skills you need to become more confident online, grow your career or business, and maybe even launch the next big idea.”
To register for the workshops, click here.
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 3 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 6 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 7 Father's Day: Children's messages to their dads
- 8 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 9 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 10 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense