Grill agrees to scheme
- Credit: Archant
A BRAZILIAN restaurant chain is the latest business to sign up to the £45million Dolphin Square development.
Grill restaurant Preto, which has seven locations in London and the South East, is set to ‘complement’ the list of restaurants which have already committed to the McLaren Life development in Carlton Street.
The restaurant’s speciality will be the Rodizio grill, which will slow roast meats over an authentic churrascaria.
Lunch and dinner menus will feature unlimited servings of up to 15 different cuts of spit-roasted meats, which are to be presented on skewers and carved at the table.
McLaren Life’s managing director Alastair Bell said the company expected to be ‘on site’ in the coming months.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Bell said: “Preto’s offer will complement the list of restaurants signed to this scheme and we expect to be on site shortly after the summer.
North Somerset councillor for Central ward Richard Nightingale welcomed the news.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 3 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 4 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 5 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 6 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 7 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 8 Doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
He said: “This is yet another step forward for Dolphin Square and I am pleased another quality restaurant has committed to Weston as its new home.
“Once again it shows how Weston is now considered as a thriving community and right for investment.
“I am in constant touch with developers McLaren Life to offer every assistance to further the project. Surely now our long awaited shopping centre must be reaching a critical mass of tenants, so building can begin.”