Weston-super-Mare restaurant given TripAdvisor certificate for sixth year
- Credit: Archant
A Weston-super-Mare restaurant has been given a top tourism award for the sixth year in a row.
The Grove Bistro in West Street has been given a TripAdvisor certificate of excellence every year since 2013.
To be eligible for the certificate, a venue must maintain an overall TripAdvisor rating of at least four out of five, have a minimum number of reviews and have been listed on the website for at least 12 months.
Owner Steve Williams said: “I hadn’t known anything about TripAdvisor but from then I pay quite a lot of attention to it.
“We started in 2011, we got our first in 2013 and I just think it is nice that people can come and get something that has been consistent for years.
You may also want to watch:
“Over the seven years I have worked here the staff have been great.
“It is a nice, pleasant restaurant and the staff portray that as well.”
- 1 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 2 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 3 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 4 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 5 Weston hospital doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay
- 9 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery