Hair extension specialist opens
- Credit: Archant
If an essential part of your daily routine is making sure your hair extensions are good to go, a new shop in Weston-super-Mare town centre could be your idea of heaven.
Tia Fawcett, aged 26, opened the Hair Boutique in Orchard Place recently and it stocks a wide range of hair extensions and hair care products.
Tia decided to open the store because of her life-long love for hair extensions and said: “It is just something I have always been interested in. I have worn hair extensions since I was 15 or 16.
“I could never go out the house without my hair extensions.
“Most of my friends go to Bristol to get their hair extensions and I realised there was a bit of a gap in the market.”
You may also want to watch:
Hair Boutique does not just offer extensions – it also sells everything you need to keep them in good condition.
She said: “Anyone who wears them will find we have good quality hair extensions at affordable prices.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 3 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 6 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 7 Spot the scarecrows around Kewstoke and Sand Bay
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 10 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
“We also sell really great products for hair care as well, some great brands and treatments to keep your hair extensions in good condition.”
Although already acting as owner, manager and saleswoman, Tia soon hopes to expand her expertise and become a qualified fitter for permanent hair extensions.
She said: “I am taking a course so I can start fitting them too in the next couple of months.”