Hairdresser converts shed into salon
- Credit: Archant
A hairdresser has opened up her own salon in her garden shed.
Gina Armal has set up Creations By Gina in her garden in Westbrook Road.
Gina used to work as a hairdresser for Broad Street Hair, before she took a break to work with adults with learning difficulties.
She said: "I realised hairdressing was my passion and decided to work for myself.
"I absolutely love it and I've had so much good feedback about what a lovely atmosphere there is.
You may also want to watch:
"It took about six months to convert it into a salon with the help of Apex Building Services."
Gina offers cuts, colours and blow drys as well as head massages
- 1 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 2 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 3 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 4 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 5 Weston hospital doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay
- 9 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
Creations By Gina is open every weekday, every other Saturday and late on Thursdays.
She said: "I want to say a huge thank you to my friend Sharon Reason, my children Kye, Molly and Alice and Edd Plested-ferris who did the flooring and electrics for the salon."