Highbridge gives a helping hand to the unemployed
A NEW job club has been launched in Highbridge which aims to give a helping hand to unemployed people and get them back into work.
The Homes in Sedgemoor initiative will provide help in searching for jobs, producing CVs and preparing for job interviews.
Homes in Sedgemoor’s chief executive, John Holman, said: “This is a fantastic opportunity for the local community of Highbridge to get some support and advice especially as it can be a daunting experience finding or returning to work.
“We will help as many people as we can to access employment, training and volunteering opportunities in the area.”
The job club will run every Thursday, from February 16, at Morland Hall, in Pearce Drive at 10.15am-12.15pm.
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact Homes in Sedgemoor on 01278 552400.
- 1 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 2 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 3 Weston AFC unveil more Optima Stadium development plans
- 4 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 5 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 6 Voice your views on roads, footpaths and cycling routes in North Somerset
- 7 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 8 Green candidate announced for village ward in by-election
- 9 Somerset Freemason raise £25k to help young people