Holiday development creates 50 jobs
- Credit: Sub
A MULTI-MILLION pound holiday home development has opened its doors to visitors.
Cheddar Woods, based on the Edge of Cheddar, has 177 plots including a mix of holiday rentals and 60 lodges for sale, and has created 50 new full and part-time jobs.
It is operated by Darwin Holiday And Leisure Parks and visitors can also enjoy a swimming pool, gym, spa and restaurant.
Darwin managing director Lindsey Bamford said: “Over £8million has been invested in the development to create the ultimate destination in which to relax and unwind with friends and family.
“Darwin worked with a number of local firms during the redevelopment of the park, and we are proud to support local producers through our farm shop and restaurant.
You may also want to watch:
“In addition, we are working closely with local businesses and attractions to ensure that the park provides a real benefit to the local community.”
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 8 Man charged with murder after woman dies 21 years after being set on fire
- 9 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced