Holiday treat for successful dad
GROWING your business in these tough economic times is no easy feat – but a Weston single dad has won a holiday after expanding his by 350 per cent.
GROWING your business in these tough economic times is no easy feat - but a Weston single dad has won a holiday after expanding his by 350 per cent.
Paul Melville works delivering catalogues for Kleeneze, and has reported the massive growth in sales since the start of the year.
As a thank you, the firm has rewarded him with a free holiday to Tenerife for him and his two-year-old daughter Ella-Louise.
Paul said: "It's fantastic to have won this holiday, but it's all down to helping people earn some extra money for themselves during this difficult time.
You may also want to watch:
We have so many parents that do kleeneze because they find it ideal to work around children because it is so flexible.
- 1 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 2 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 3 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 4 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 5 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 6 PICTURES: Look inside Weston's Revo Kitchen
- 7 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 8 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
- 9 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 10 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'