TK Maxx sister store for homeware opening in Worle
- Credit: Archant
New jobs are being created in Worle as a homeware retailer is opening later this month.
Homesense is the sister brand to TK Maxx and offers branded homeware at reduced prices.
It will share a building with TK Maxx, at North Worle District Centre in Queensway and will fill 30,916sq-ft of space.
The store opening will lead to the creation of 18 more jobs.
A Homesense spokesman said the firm is looking forward to opening in three weeks’ time
You may also want to watch:
They said: “We are delighted to be moving in with TK Maxx and opening our first store in Weston.
“The new store is our 59th in the UK and we look forward to welcoming shoppers and helping them discover a huge range of extraordinary to everyday homeware for less.”
- 1 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 2 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 3 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 4 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 5 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 6 Manchester United legends and All Stars put on nine-goal thriller at Cheddar
- 7 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 8 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 9 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 10 Temporary closure of Weston's Marine Lake
The store will open on May 24 at 9am and promises to have accessories for every room, including furniture, lighting and cookware
There are savings of up to 60 per cent on the recommended retail price.