TK Maxx sister store for homeware opening in Worle
- Credit: Archant
New jobs are being created in Worle as a homeware retailer is opening later this month.
Homesense is the sister brand to TK Maxx and offers branded homeware at reduced prices.
It will share a building with TK Maxx, at North Worle District Centre in Queensway and will fill 30,916sq-ft of space.
The store opening will lead to the creation of 18 more jobs.
A Homesense spokesman said the firm is looking forward to opening in three weeks’ time
You may also want to watch:
They said: “We are delighted to be moving in with TK Maxx and opening our first store in Weston.
“The new store is our 59th in the UK and we look forward to welcoming shoppers and helping them discover a huge range of extraordinary to everyday homeware for less.”
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 3 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 6 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 7 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 8 Doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
The store will open on May 24 at 9am and promises to have accessories for every room, including furniture, lighting and cookware
There are savings of up to 60 per cent on the recommended retail price.