In pictures: Homesense opens its doors in Worle
- Credit: Francis Hawkins
A homeware store similar to TK Maxx opened its doors in Worle today (Thursday).
Homesense operates similarly to TK Maxx by offering savings on its branded products, and shoppers can get up to 60 per cent off furniture, lighting and decorative items.
It shares a building with TK Maxx in the North Worle District Centre in Queensway.
A Homesense spokesperson said: “We are delighted to finally open our doors to the shoppers of Weston-super-Mare.
“We greeted excited shoppers this morning as they headed in to discover the unique homeware finds on offer.
You may also want to watch:
“Our rapidly changing assortments create a treasure trove shopping experience our customers love and we are so excited to share it with Weston.
“We encourage shoppers to stop by often to find eclectic and branded homeware, always at amazing value. So, if you love TK Maxx, you will adore Homesense.”
The store’s opening has led to the creation of 18 jobs in Weston.
- 1 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 2 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 3 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 4 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 5 Weston hospital doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 9 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery