Hotel changes ownership
- Credit: Archant
A FOUR-STAR hotel is under new ownership after a buyout deal was completed.
DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House is owned by Black & White Hospitality after it bought out Sanguine Hospitality’s stake.
New owner Nick Taplin, who lives in Wrington, has close ties with the hotel because he is also a director for Sanguine.
Mr Taplin, pictured, said: “It’s been one incredible journey and to now effectively own Cadbury House is an amazing feeling.
“It’s taken a while to sink in but was the right thing to do.
You may also want to watch:
“We’ve got lots of plans and ideas which will maintain its position as the number one venue for conferences, meetings, weddings, celebrations and health and fitness.”
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 4 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 5 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 6 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 7 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 10 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance