Hotel nominated as best in UK and France
- Credit: Archant
ONE of Weston’s most famous hotels has been nominated for a prestigious award.
The Royal Hotel has been shortlisted as hotel of the year by Les Routiers, a travel guide specialising in British and French breaks.
Jonathan Cooke, the hotel’s general manager, said it was great boost for all its staff.
He said: “I’m over the moon about it because it epitomises what good we do. We try our best, to be the best.”
The Royal Hotel has received a certificate and is awaiting Les Routiers’ final decision.
You may also want to watch:
The nomination comes off the back of positive comments from guests as well as an unannounced inspection from the travel firm.
Late Rooms has recently bestowed its Simply The Guest award on the hotel in South Parade too.
- 1 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 2 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 3 Weston AFC unveil more Optima Stadium development plans
- 4 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 5 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 6 Voice your views on roads, footpaths and cycling routes in North Somerset
- 7 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 8 Green candidate announced for village ward in by-election
- 9 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense