Hula hooping classes take off
- Credit: Archant
A UNIVERSITY student has brought an element of fun back into the business world.
Sophie Febrey, aged 21, has launched her own hula hooping business in Weston and Wrington.
Despite being in her final year at the University of Bristol studying experimental psychology, Sophie has seen her HoopPixie business go from strength to strength.
Sophie, who lives in Garstons Close in Wrington, has 26 signed up in the village across her two classes.
Since starting out last autumn she has added extra groups and has six taking part at The Campus in St Georges and 10 in Wells.
You may also want to watch:
Sophie said it is a fun way of keeping fit and plans to do a number of fundraising shows in the near future for charities such as the Harvey Hext Appeal.
- 1 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 2 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 6 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 7 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 8 Tuk-tuks to provide tourist information service in Weston
- 9 Hornets and Weston excited by 2021-22 season fixtures release
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced