New Indian restaurant opens in Worle
- Credit: Google
A new restaurant serving Indian and Bangladeshi food has opened in Worle.
The Tandoori Masala has opened in the building formerly occupied by a restaurant with the same name in High Street.
Tandoori Masala closed in March, after 20 years of operating.
Brothers Zia Rahman and Gias Uddin have opened the new Tandoori Masala together.
They already run another restaurant in Exeter, and say they will be serving both Indian and Bangladeshi curries.
You may also want to watch:
The restaurant’s official opening was held on August 14.
Zia said: “We have completely refurbished it and everything in the restaurant is new.
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 3 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 4 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 5 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 6 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 7 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 8 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'
- 9 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 10 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
“It is a big place, and that is what attracted us to it.”