New juice bar opens in Weston
- Credit: Archant
A juice bar specialising in vegetarian and vegan food has opened up in Weston-super-Mare.
James Ashfield has set up Juice World in Orchard Street and is offering customers a range of fruit ice smoothies, herbal teas and homemade food.
Some of the treats on offer include a mango marley smoothie with mango, pineapple and passion fruit, a three bean Mexican soup, matcha lattes and cold or toasted buns and pitas with a variety of fillings.
The bar also stocks protein powders which can be added to smoothies, 20 varieties of herbal tea and drinks made from almond and cashew milk for vegans.
James said: “We are unique business which specialises in vegan and vegetarian food. All of our herbs and powders are ground up freshly on the day of preparing food. We are passionate about food which tastes great and is beneficial for your health.”
You may also want to watch:
Juice World also runs open mic nights on Fridays, starting at 5pm.
- 1 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 2 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 3 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 4 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 5 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 6 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 7 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 8 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 9 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston