Job change in law company
- Credit: Sub
A FIRM of solicitors in Weston has hired a new head of business services and commercial property practice.
Heather Jones has stepped into the role at Wards Solicitors in the Boulevard.
She will replace Bridget Juckes, who has worked at the firm since 1994 and nominated her for the role.
Heather will be responsible for managing the team across 10 offices.
She said: “The team’s reputation for practical advice and seamless integration with the firm’s wider private client services is a source of pride to us all.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s a great honour to have been recommended for this role and I’m looking forward to taking on the responsibility.”
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 3 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 4 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 5 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 6 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 7 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 8 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'
- 9 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 10 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston