Dog boutique opens in Weston town centre
- Credit: Archant
A new shop selling accessories for dogs has opened in Weston-super-Mare.
Karen Lupanko has opened K9 Designs in Meadow Street.
She said: “I’m a dog lover and through my love of dogs I’ve decided to make my hobby a business.
“A lot of these items are handcrafted, bespoke and made to measure as well.”
Karen said a lot of the stock cannot be bought locally elsewhere.
You may also want to watch:
K9 Designs sells harnesses, coats and collars, and there is something to fit all sizes of dog.
Karen has more than 150 fabrics in stock, along with 150 collar designs.
- 1 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 2 Weston AFC unveil more Optima Stadium development plans
- 3 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 4 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 5 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 6 Voice your views on roads, footpaths and cycling routes in North Somerset
- 7 Green candidate announced for village ward in by-election
- 8 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 9 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 10 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
The shop also stocks various clothing pieces for dogs, including hats and hair bows.
She said: “Sadly a lot of small shops around the town are for rent or being converted into flats and I hope I can make a contribution with my boutique to keep local small business trades going in our lovely town.”