West Wick mortgage firm wins Somerset Business Award for service
- Credit: Submitted
A mortgage broker in West Wick has received an award for excellent service at the Somerset Business Awards.
Key Solutions, based in Summer Lane, and has been running for more than 20 years.
Its team picked up the service excellence award on October 20.
Managing director Anna Pepler said: “We were over the moon to be a finalist, but to actually win the category means everything to us.
“We’re so pleased to win as this award was open to businesses in every sector, not just financial services and it demonstrates everything we work to deliver.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s such a prestigious award and we will be showcasing the trophy and winners logo with great pride.”
Key Solutions was also shortlisted for the general insurance manager award, and Ed Jackson from the company was a finalist for young business employee of the year.
- 1 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 2 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 3 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 4 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 5 PICTURES: Look inside Weston's Revo Kitchen
- 6 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 7 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 8 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
- 9 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 10 Scores enjoy village scarecrow trail based on TV characters