Laser and tattoo removal clinic opens in Weston
- Credit: Archant
A Weston-super-Mare couple who have travelled the world have settled back in their hometown and started a new venture.
Chris Peppercorn has opened Koru Laser Clinic in the Boulevard, offering laser tattoo removal, laser liposuction, ultrasound fat reduction, laser hair removal and skin peels.
He said: “They are all leading treatments using new, up-to-date techniques.”
The 35-year-old has lived in Weston for two-and-a-half years but is originally from New Zealand, and has travelled the world in his previous job as a salesman for a food company.
His business partner is his wife, Emma, aged 36, who is from Weston.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “We were already doing tattoo removal as a side business but after leaving my job we decided we would open our own business.
“I have always been interested in the tattoo industry and I have lots of tattoos myself, but I don’t have an artistic bone in my body.
- 1 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 2 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 3 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 4 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 5 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 6 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 7 Father's Day: Children's messages to their dads
- 8 Spot the scarecrows around Kewstoke and Sand Bay
- 9 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 10 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
“I wanted to get into the industry so I had to find another way and decided to do tattoo removal.”