Bingo café to open at Dolphin Square on October 30
- Credit: Archant
A bingo café will open at Weston’s new-look Dolphin Square this month, ‘offering something exciting and different’.
Luda bingo is the first occupier of the site to confirm its opening date, with punters being able to play bingo and slots, and enjoy a range of food from October 30.
The £45million leisure complex has been in development for two years, and will feature a range of restaurants, an eight-screen cinema and the bingo hall.
Luda managing director, Alan Morgan, said: “We’re thrilled to be opening our second Luda venue in Weston following the initial launch in Walsall.
“The new venue offers a convenient place to pop in and play, and is perfect for groups of friends on a night out looking for a fun time or those seeking to take time out to recharge their batteries.
You may also want to watch:
“The new site will offer those living locally a sociable place to meet, play, try new games, and have a bite to eat.”
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 3 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 4 Appeal to find missing teenager Ruben
- 5 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 6 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 7 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 8 Somerset has best Covid vaccine rate for both doses
- 9 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery