Make-up artist wins prestigious award
- Credit: Archant
A WESTON woman who works as a make-up artist across North Somerset has received a prestigious award.
Tracy Pallari, who owns Tracy Pallari Hair And Make-Up, was given the 2015 Make-Up Artist Award and given an award for going the extra mile at this year’s Bristol And Somerset Wedding Awards.
She said: “The awards showcase all the great work professional suppliers do for so many brides and grooms.”
Her work for the The Wedding Wishing Well Foundation was also commended.
Tracy, pictured, said: “I’ve done hair and make-up free of charge for several weddings for brides with terminal illness, one has sadly since passed away.
You may also want to watch:
“Her husband kindly voted for me on her behalf.”
- 1 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 2 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 3 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 4 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 5 Weston hospital doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 9 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery