Management team appointed at new Hampton by Hilton Bristol Airport hotel
- Credit: Archant
A management team has been appointed to oversee the running of Bristol Airport’s first-ever hotel, which is set to open later this month.
The 201-room Hampton by Hilton hotel will be run by Andrew Peacock, Craig Rees, Sebastian Fuller, Tony Adams, Kiri Hatfield Smith and Lauris Gedrovics, who all have a wealth of experience within the hospitality industry.
Mr Peacock, who will take on the role of general manager, has worked in hospitality for more than 14 years.
He told the Mercury: “We are so excited to open our doors to the millions of passengers that use the airport each year.
“The management team we have built to launch and manage Hampton by Hilton Bristol Airport is a formidable one.
You may also want to watch:
“They all have years of experience and the passion needed to make it a roaring success.
“I am delighted to lead this pragmatic and diligent team and I’m sure they will get things off to a flying start when we open.”
- 1 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 2 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 3 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 4 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 5 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 6 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 7 £1m funding bid to make Weston police station redevelopment viable
- 8 Somerset votes for two unitaries instead of one by clear margin in poll
- 9 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced