Marco Pierre White launches new range of wines at Congresbury restaurant
- Credit: Archant
A top TV chef was in North Somerset this week to visit his restaurant and launch a new range of wines.
Marco Pierre White visited his steakhouse at Double Tree by Hilton, Cadbury House in Congresbury.
The former Hell’s Kitchen supremo met with fans at the event, which showcased three varieties of wine – a red, white, and rose – that have been crafted by French winemaker Jean-Luc Colombo exclusively for Mr White’s restaurants.
Steakhouse manager, Mimmo Pommo, said: “It is always fantastic when Marco visits, everyone has a great time meeting him.
“We’re looking forward to adding the collection to our already extensive wine list. These wines have been specially created with Marco’s dishes in mind.”
You may also want to watch:
An interview with Marco Pierre White will be featured in the next edition of the Weston Resident, which can be found in the Mercury on September 28.
- 1 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 2 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 3 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 4 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 5 Weston hospital doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 9 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery