Massive response for business show
MORE than 50 North Somerset firms will showcase their services at one of the district’s biggest business events on Wednesday.
The North Somerset Business Show – backed by the Mercury – has drawn double the amount of exhibitors anticipated by organisers.
That will mean a packed house for the Puxton Park show, with companies as diverse as Towens, Cadbury House and the Grand Pier signed up to the showpiece.
The event has been organised by C4 Events with support from the economic development team at North Somerset Council and the North Somerset Enterprise Agency.
And a packed programme is promised, with a variety of seminars – touching on management, start-up advice, health and safety and more – plus networking opportunities included in the schedule.
You may also want to watch:
Organiser Ian Williams said: “Everybody that is in business buys something from other businesses – whether it is premises insurance, Public Liability Insurance, finance, advertising, hardware, software, somewhere to hold a meeting, specialist equipment, specialist advice – and the North Somerset Business Show could be just the place to get a better deal.
“The show is catering for businesses of all sizes, plus a strong emphasis on support for people who have just started up, or are considering setting up in business. “There will be ample opportunity to network – either in the formal speed-networking sessions, or relaxing over a drink and a sandwich in the networking cafe.
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
- 8 Planking your way to better health
- 9 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 10 £1m funding bid to make Weston police station redevelopment viable
“With the show open into the evening, there is plenty of opportunity to visit – and everybody that visits is bound to benefit in some way.”
The event will run from 2-7pm on Wednesday (February 2). To get involved or find out more, visit www.ns-bs.co.uk