Mehmet returns to manage Cadbury House
- Credit: Archant
An award-winning North Somerset hotel has appointed a new general manager.
Mehmet Kandemir has joined the team at DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House in Congresbury, where he will take control of the day-to-day running of the hotel and its Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill.
Mehmet has more than 25 years’ experience in the hospitality sector and is familiar with Cadbury, after working at the Frost Hill venue as an operations manager 13 years ago.
He told the Mercury he is looking forward to strengthening Cadbury’s position as one of the region’s best hotels.
Mehmet said: “Having worked here before I already knew about Cadbury House and the investment it has benefitted from during the past decade.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s a phenomenal venue and is a very well-balanced business when you combine its different elements such as the hotel, meeting and conference facilities, restaurant, wedding offering and health club.
“It’s a great recipe for success.”
- 1 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 2 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 3 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 4 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 5 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 8 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores