Modern twist at new barbers
- Credit: Archant
A NEW barber shop has opened in Weston, after its owner opted for a change in career.
Gary Anson has opened Ansons Barbers in Drove Road after taking a barber course.
He said he wanted the shop to be traditional, but with a modern twist.
Mr Anson said: “I was previously a sign-maker and I did enjoy it, but decided I wanted to try something different where I could set up my own business.
“We also offer a loyalty card scheme and wet shaves.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m really excited about having my own business and getting it off the ground.”
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 5 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 6 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 7 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 8 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 9 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 10 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre