Magic Mortgages opens in Weston
- Credit: Archant
An independent mortgage broker opened on Alexandra Parade in Weston-super-Mare.
Magic Mortgages & Financial Services offer mortgages, life cover, property insurance, and more to customers in Weston.
The company opened in May.
It is run by Keith Johnson, aged 48, who has 26 years of experience in the financial industry, mortgage advisor Paul O’Rourke, aged 36, and Chris O’Rourke, aged 35, who is the company’s business development manager.
Paul O’Rourke, mortgage advisor at Magic Mortgages said: “In the shop we concentrate on mortgages, life insurance and critical illness protection, but we also do business loans as well.
You may also want to watch:
“Hopefully people will see what services we have to offer and will think about using us in the future.”
- 1 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 2 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 3 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 4 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 5 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 6 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 7 Father's Day: Children's messages to their dads
- 8 Spot the scarecrows around Kewstoke and Sand Bay
- 9 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 10 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre