Mum’s new business venture teaches joy of crochet
A WESTON mum is teaching people the joys of crochet through her new business venture.
Hayley Price was taught the skill at the age of six by her grandmother and it has remained a passion and skill of hers ever since.
And now, at the age of 30, she has launched Lovely Craftworks, for which she will show people how to crochet at parties and workshops.
Mrs Price, of Addicott Road, holds crochet parties at people’s houses where, similarly in style to make-up parties held across the country, people can see her products and how to use them.
And she also holds workshops at her own house.
You may also want to watch:
The former Priory Community School pupil and mother of two can create anything from blankets, hats, scarves and mittens to bunting and wall canvasses.
She said: “It’s something I never really thought I would make into a job but there you are.
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 5 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 6 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 7 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 8 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 9 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 10 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
“It seems to be coming back into popularity.
“I have done my first two parties and my first workshop, and we are getting a lot more interest than I expected.”