Munch Deli mark 2 closes
A LYMPSHAM family has closed the second branch of its Munch Deli business only a few months after it was launched.
Stefan and Sharon Carlin, who own Munch Deli in Waterloo Street, have shut down their caf� in Clifton, Bristol, which only opened in September.
They opened their Weston caf� in November 2008 and following its success, decided to branch out.
At the time Stefan said: “My wife Sharon and I are so excited to be launching another deli cafe. The location of our new shop on Queens Road in Clifton is amazing and we can’t wait to open.
“It’ll be really interesting to see how the markets differ between our two locations.”
You may also want to watch:
He said they expected the Clifton caf� to be a ‘launch pad to becoming a much bigger operation’.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 3 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 4 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 5 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 6 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 7 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 8 Doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site