Names for Dolphin Square streets chosen
- Credit: Archant
Two streets inside the Dolphin Square development in Weston-super-Mare have been named.
The multi-million-pound Dolphin Square complex will have a Cineworld cinema, an Anytime Fitness gym, indoor climbing centre and restaurants.
Construction began in November 2015 after several years of delays.
North Somerset Council needed to name two new streets inside the development area.
The authority has decided the area linking Oxford Street and Carlton Street will be called Central Walk, after the old Central Cinema which was in Oxford Street.
You may also want to watch:
A square outside Emmanuel Church will be called Church Square.
Dolphin Square is expected to open in August.
- 1 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 2 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 3 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 4 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 5 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 6 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 7 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 8 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 9 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston