Landlords to receive risk assessment training after Grenfell
- Credit: Archant
A North Somerset landlords association will hold a course to raise safety awareness following the Grenfell Tower fire.
The National Landlords Code Of Excellence will host the event, which will cover a range of subjects, including fire risk assessments.
Lisa Osborn from North Somerset Council and Richard Bobruk from Avon Fire and Rescue will both be in attendance to talk to the group.
Attendees will learn how to conduct a practical fire risk assessment and how to complete regular reviews to ensure their tenants are safe.
The seminar will also highlight the importance of energy performance certificates to prepare landlords for new regulations which will come into affect next April.
You may also want to watch:
The course will be held at the Imperial, in South Parade, from noon until 4pm on Friday.
Tickets to the course, priced £35-50, are available from firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 2 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 3 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 4 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 5 Weston hospital doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 8 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 9 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 10 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant