New apartments go on sale at Haywood Village development
- Credit: Archant
People looking for a new place to live in Weston can now buy one of 36 new apartments in Haywood Village.
The Quadrant has been built by Persimmon Homes Seven Valley and includes a mixture of one and two-bedroom apartments.
The flats are above retail units, which will have room for four different businesses. Construction work on The Quadrant began earlier this month and people can now buy the apartments.
Managing director for Persimmon Homes Severn Valley, Steve Roche, said: “We have had a great deal of interest in these apartments.
“Haywood Village is turning into a vibrant new community as we bring much-needed homes and employment opportunities to the area.
You may also want to watch:
“The development is unlike anything we’ve built in Weston before.
“It is of no surprise that homes are selling quickly and we expect the same level of demand for these new apartments.”
- 1 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 2 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 3 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 4 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 5 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 6 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 7 Doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 8 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 9 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay
- 10 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset