New attractions for park
- Credit: Archant
A TOP tourist attraction on the outskirts of Weston has unveiled brand new summer attractions.
Since opening in 2007 Puxton Park has added new family-friendly features every year and now boasts a secret garden.
It includes traditional timber seating areas, pergolas, herbaceous borders, climbing roses, topiary and walnut trees.
It replaces the former trampoline area and a new sunken trampoline area, the first of its kind in the South West, will be added near the fort.
The water area will also now include a free bumper boat section.
You may also want to watch:
Park manager Alistair Mead said: “We wanted to create a beautiful, quiet setting where visitors can relax and enjoy the outdoors.
“The amazing support visitors have shown us since our launch has allowed us to continually invest in our facilities and we are extremely grateful for this.”
- 1 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 2 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 3 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 4 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 5 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 6 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 7 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 8 Doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay