New bar to pull gay community together
A NEW bar has opened in Weston to pull the town s gay community together.
A NEW bar has opened in Weston to pull the town's gay community together.
Q Bar, in James Street, has been opened by Ray Sparks of Uphill.
The 36-year-old said: "The gay community has been fragmented in the town as gay venues have come and gone.
"The Q Bar is hoping to change that.
You may also want to watch:
"It is a lively and friendly venue with a contemporary vibe.
"Theme nights including 70s and beach party nights will be held each month and in the future I am also planning to host live bands.
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
- 8 Planking your way to better health
- 9 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced