New beauty salon in Weston
- Credit: Archant
TWO beauty therapists who previously ran mobile hair and beauty businesses have combined forces to open a new salon in Weston.
Louise Hall and Leeann Miller have opened Divas Unisex Hair and Beauty in Whitecross Road and offer a full range of hair and beauty treatments, including nail extensions and spray tans.
Ms Hall said: “We wanted to offer premises which people could come to use instead of us going to their homes. It creates a different atmosphere.”
Their new business is particularly aimed at parents who want some pampering, but they also cater for hen and princess parties.
Ms Hall, who previously worked as a mental health support worker, said: “I wanted to work for myself, and I have always cared about my appearance. So I thought why not try to do it.
You may also want to watch:
“I believe if you jump in and it works, fantastic, and if it doesn’t then you just don’t do it again. It’s the right time now and hopefully it works out for us both.”
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 3 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 4 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 5 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 6 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 7 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 8 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 9 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston