New business awards for North Somerset
THE North Somerset Business Awards 2013 have been launched, and will incorporate the Sian Lloyd-Jones Business Award.
The new awards, which will culminate in a gala dinner and ceremony in September next year, will feature a range of new categories.
The new event has been launched by Business Leader Magazine, which will work alongside the North Somerset Enterprise Agency (NSEA), which ran the Sian Lloyd-Jones Business Awards.
The event will have 12 award categories, including entrepreneur of the year, young business person of the year and the small business of the year.
Andrew Scott, managing director of Business Leader Magazine said: “We are delighted to announce the first major awards event for North Somerset.
You may also want to watch:
“The region has enormous potential with some really exciting, dynamic companies and we want to encourage and recognise the outstanding achievements among entrepreneurs and the businesses they run.”
Angela Hicks, chief executive of the NSEA, commented; “The Sian Lloyd-Jones Business Award has existed since 2000 and recognises outstanding achievements among young, fledgling companies.
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 6 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 7 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 10 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
“We are delighted this will continue as part of a larger awards event for the region and we look forward to Business Leader Magazine continuing this spirit.”