New business to showcase talent
A DESIGN, art and photography gallery has opened its doors in Weston.
Studio 10 in Orchard Place, which is preparing for its first solo exhibition on March 16, will showcase some of the hottest talent in the art, design and street art scene from around the region and beyond, as well as selling spray cans and a range of design gifts.
The gallery will act as home to Studio 10 Design Associates, which covers all aspects of graphic design, as well as CK Photography, which specialises in child and family photography.
In addition to the March exhibition a series of shows have been planned, which will open at regular intervals throughout the year.
Those running Studio 10, whose clients include the owners of the rotunda restaurant in Princess Anne Square, have more than 20 years of experience in design and branding solutions.
You may also want to watch:
Business founder George Kyriacou said: “We work closely with our clients on projects that range from full scale new build branding projects to a simple stationery set.”
Coralie, also from Studio 10 and first year co-ordinator for graphic design at Weston College, added: “This is a really exciting time.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 3 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 4 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 5 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 6 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 7 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 8 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
“There are so many young people out there, with so much talent but unfortunately there aren’t that many local places where they can exhibit their work.
“By combining our design company with a studio environment we are able to provide a professional exhibition venue, with a creative design team and inject ideas and experience into a range of projects.”