New car-cleaning service in town centre
- Credit: Sub
AN ENVIRONMENTALLY friendly car-cleaning service which offers training and employment opportunities to disabled and disadvantaged people has launched in Weston.
Future Clean is based in the Sovereign Shopping Centre car park, and allows visitors to have their car professionally cleaned while they shop.
It also helps people get back into work, such as Stephen Nicholls from Weston who was blind in one eye.
He was keen to get back into work after a cornea transplant helped improve his vision and so took a job with Future Clean.
Michael Williams, business enterprise manager at Alliance Homes Group, said: “This relationship will enable Alliance Homes to promote a business model that puts people and the environment high on the agenda. For us this is all about creating local jobs and providing people with the opportunity to achieve their potential.”
You may also want to watch:
The valet service uses less than a third of a cup of rainwater and the products used are biodegradable.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 3 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 6 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 9 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 10 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset