New Danish route for Bristol Airport
EASYJET will begin flying direct to Copenhagen from Bristol Airport later this year.
The Danish capital will join the airport’s timetables from October 29 and will operate four times a week.
The new easyJet service will provide people with a chance to explore one of Europe’s most beautiful cities.
Shaun Browne, aviation director at the airport, said: “Copenhagen has long been on the list of most wanted destinations for passengers across the South West and Wales.
“Scandinavian services have proved popular in the past, not only attracting outbound passengers but also bringing thousands of visitors to our region.
You may also want to watch:
“We are confident Danes will come to explore Bristol, Bath and other local attractions, while business and leisure travellers here will benefit from a direct link to another capital city from Bristol Airport.”
Flights, starting from �24.99 each-way, will go on sale tomorrow (Mon).
- 1 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 2 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 3 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 4 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 5 PICTURES: Look inside Weston's Revo Kitchen
- 6 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 7 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 8 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
- 9 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 10 Scores enjoy village scarecrow trail based on TV characters