New fitness club starts up
A NEW fitness club has been set up, running sessions in Worle.
Best friends Lisa-Jane Lovett and Sharon Newberry have created DSD Fitness Club.
As part of the new venture, they will put on dance and fitness bootcamps as well as a running club and fitness classes.
They will also offer teen fitness classes, kiddie fit classes, bootcamps for teenagers and holiday activity days for people of all ages.
The club currently runs sessions at North Worle Scout Hall in Wansborough Road but it may expand into further premises.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more call Lisa-Jane on 01934 521338.
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 3 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 4 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 5 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 6 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 7 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 8 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 9 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston