New French restaurant for Weston-super-Mare
- Credit: Archant
North Somerset Council has agreed to let Le Bistrot Pierre take over a building on Weston-super-Mare seafront.
Last week, the Mercury reported the Devon-based chain was rumoured to be interested in the former Tutto building.
Previous tenants Salvatore’s moved out of the building earlier this year after less than a year of trading.
This week, the council has published a report saying it had agreed for the building’s leaseholder – Mead Ellis Ltd – to sublet the venue to Le Bistrot Pierre.
According to the council report, Mead Ellis Ltd is letting the building to the French restaurant for a period of 20 years.
You may also want to watch:
Le Bistrot Pierre has 15 restaurants across the country, recently opening its latest outlet in Torquay last year.
- 1 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 2 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 6 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 7 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 8 Tuk-tuks to provide tourist information service in Weston
- 9 Hornets and Weston excited by 2021-22 season fixtures release
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced