New gift shop opens in Weston
- Credit: Archant
A GIFT shop has opened in Weston-super-Mare town centre which provides cards and presents for all sorts of occasions.
Beverley Bottomley has opened her new shop, called Box Of Delights, in Baker Street.
The shop, which opened last week, sells gifts for all ages and also provides a free gift-wrapping service.
Mrs Bottomley said: “I had a shop very similar to this one in the south of Spain for six years.
“I came back to Weston a year ago. I really enjoyed having that shop and saw this little shop and thought I would like to do it again.
You may also want to watch:
“I am using the same suppliers which I previously had shipped out to Spain.”
Mrs Bottomley has owned several Weston businesses over the years, including an interior design shop in Meadow Street which she ran 20 years ago.
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
- 8 Planking your way to better health
- 9 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 10 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
But Mrs Bottomley says she thinks this shop is unlike any others in the town, and said: “I have tried to get things which are unusual and it is very good value. There aren’t many gift shops around Weston where you can get your gift wrapped beautifully for free.”