New High Street store opens
- Credit: Archant
A NATIONAL clothing retailer has opened a High Street store in Weston.
Animal’s new shop has filled one of the units left vacant by neighbouring Greggs and Topshop, who moved out last year.
Joel Pickering, Animal’s head of marketing, said: “Focusing heavily on our core sports and action imagery of our riders, we’re delighted with the design of our new store in Weston.
“Animal has a strong heritage in the UK market and the store is in an ideal location near the beach.”
Renovation work is being carried out on the adjoining unit ahead of the opening of a new sports shop later in the summer.
You may also want to watch:
Tony Pryce Retail Ltd has taken it on and will be opening up an Intersport shop. It is due to start trading next month.
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 3 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 4 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 5 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 6 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 7 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 8 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 9 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston