New HQ for award-winning firm
- Credit: Archant
AN AWARD-WINNING Weston PR agency has moved into new premises in Bleadon after outstripping its projected growth.
Plum Communications & PR unveiled its hew headquarters at Purn House Farm in an opening event attended by mayor Keith Morris and renowned Weston musician Ryan Inglis.
Ryan – a Plum client and recent finalist in the Live and Unsigned contest – performed a for guests who attended the opening.
Plum’s managing director Karen Morledge said: “I’m still amazed that I founded Plum from home in 2010 and it’s grown from a standing-start to the point where I’m opening a new office.
“I remember starting with just a laptop, mobile phone and contacts book in my spare-bedroom-come-office and, with a little luck and a lot of hard work, it wasn’t long before companies were approaching me to ask for help.
You may also want to watch:
“It soon became clear that Plum was going to grow much quicker than the lovely looking graph in my weighty business plan had predicted.”
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 3 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 4 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 5 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 6 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 7 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 8 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 9 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston